Marlin 1895 SBL Lever Action Centerfire Rifle
The Marlin 1895 is the tried-and-true configuration of the famous 45-70 Gov’t rifle. When you’re ready to hit the trail, reach for this open range legend. This lightweight and powerful lever-action carbine is the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides.
This SBL incorporates numerous improvements over the original 1895 version, bringing it well into the twenty-first century. Improvements include a ghost ring rear sight with adjustable windage/elevation and tritium fiber optic, a high visibility day/night front sight, a top mounted picatinny rail for secure scope mounting, a threaded barrel with an 11/16″x24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories, and much, much more!
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from 416 stainless steel forgings
- Soft-rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil
- Positive, push-button, cross bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer
- Slimmed-down forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel
- Spiral-fluted, nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling
- Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all weather conditions
- Durable, laminate buttstock and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions
There are no reviews yet.