Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Semi-Automatic Centerfire Rifle
Ruger Mini 14 Tactical Series rifles have a simple, tough Garand-style action with a breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system, and a self-cleaning moving gas cylinder. This system offers unrivaled dependability in harsh operating conditions.
Ruger Mini 14 Features
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Compact Hammer-Forged Barrel with 1/2″-28 Thread Factory-Installed Flash Suppressor.
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.