Introducing the Gen5 family which includes 9×19 and .40 S&W models. GLOCK Gen5 pistols are the latest examples of GLOCK’S constant pursuit of perfection. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors, including the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, nDLC finish, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the removal of finger grooves and a flared mag-well. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility whether you are on the range or in a situation where fractions of a second matter.
Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm
- ·nDLC finish is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process and the Gen5 models at this time. The finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in degreased or adverse conditions.
- Flared mag-well has a larger funnel for faster, smoother reloads, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of seconds matter.
- GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) features a more aggressive polygonal rifling with a target-style crown and tighter chamber specs, which delivers improved accuracy.
- Ambidextrous slide stop levers offer increased ergonomics for left-hand shooters and shooting with the support hand.
- Removal of the finger grooves on the grip allowed for superior grip ergonomics and improved fit for various size hands.
- Firing pin safety and trigger spring enhancements enable the trigger housing to endure long term durability and result in a smoother trigger pull and improved trigger reset.
- Safe Action® System safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released.
- Enlarged Floor Plate makes it easier to pull the magazine free of the pistol if it doesn’t fall free during a malfunction or reload.
- Customizable Frame Size with backstraps in two sizes each one with and without beavertail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- Magazine Capacity depending on caliber and size of the pistol model high capacity magazines are available.
Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm
Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Features
The GLOCK 19 Gen5 FS pistol in 9mm Luger is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions. The frame design without finger grooves still allows to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size by mounting the different back straps. The reversible magazine catch and ambidextrous slide stop lever make it ideal for left and right-handed shooters. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.
Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm
Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Specifications
- Brand: Glock
- Category: Pistols
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Model: G19
- Series: Gen5
- Frame Finish: Black
- Action: DAO
- Barrel Length Range: 4″ to 4.99″
- Slide Description: Black nDLC Front Serrations
- Slide Finish: Black
- Capacity: 15 plus 1
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Grips: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Hand: Right
- OAL: 7.28″
- Safety: Trigger / Firing Pin / Drop
- Sight Configuration: Fixed
- Sight Style: Fixed
- Weight: 30.16 oz
- Barrel Length: 4.02″
Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm FS – The next generation
The GLOCK 19 Gen5 pistol in 9mm Luger is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions. The new frame design without finger grooves still allows to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size by mounting the different back straps. The reversible magazine catch and ambidextrous slide stop lever make it ideal for left and right-handed shooters. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.